Friday, August 20, 2010

SuZu Kin Japanese Restaurant In San Antonio Village Makati




This is SuZu Kin Japanese Restaurant located in San Antonio Village Makati. This place had been around for more than a decade and a half.  I can still remember eating here with my parents when I was still in pre-school. 


Looking at the prices in the menu, you would realize that the price is cheap considering the serving size and how authentic their Japanese food taste and look like.  I always eat here because this is my favorite Japanese restaurant, at least now I got the chance to bring my camera. Most of the time I order their mixed sashimi, Ebi tempura plus their specialty fried rice it more like a Japanese version of the Chinese Yang Chow fried rice. Only it’s a bit sticky than Jasmine rice and it’s different in color & taste.
This time we ordered something else! Because my boyfriend is sick we ordered chicken ramen for him. Which is very cute because of all the eatable designs and it smells healthy too. I tried the soup and it’s very yummy. Very similar to the soup you make to cook for Shabu-shabu.


It also comes with Japanese Chili Powder



I got their pork Tonaktsu. It is pork and egg on top of rice, it’s the yummiest Pork Tonkatsu I’ve ever tasted in my life. And it even comes with a free miso soup. Super yummy I recommend you go here if you are a fan of good Japanese food. This is JDM eating! Helene!


 I love Suzu Kin!! I just want to share other photos I've taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment