Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2010 Birthday List

1. Save save save! Regularly save! Everypayday!
2. Celebrate every monthsary with my boyfriend
3. Stop my insecurity
4. Clean my room and bring my laundry every week.
5. Go to the gym or exercise at home
6. Will enjoy my today and make everything and my everyday a happy journey not just a destination
7. Be kinder to people except my evil supervisor
8. Will start eating right
9. Will keep my promises
10. Will be happy everyday
11. Religiously  Drink non acidic Vitamin C


Goals

1. Explore on my art through my bedroom walls
2. This year body repair and mods for my car next year before my next birthday SR20DET engine
3. Repair room and house
4. have 100k in my bank acct on my birthday
5. lose 35 pounds and maintain it
6. Go to my favorite dermatologist every month
7. Get a massage at least once every 2 months
8. See a great fireworks display
9. Go to Baguio on Muchay's birthday this September
10. Visit my brother in Singapore and go to Universal Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment