Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Johnson's Baby Cologne

Don't you just miss using the bottles shown in the picture? I haven't tried them all yet but I will because I am looking for a signature scent that I can use. Which means I need to turn my back from my favorite perfumes and give them away. Even VS, Bath and Body Works or Calgon body sprays are not allowed. I was diagnosed with skin asthma two months ago and I was advised to only use Cetaphil or other baby products for bath and as moisturizers. I am not allowed to use perfumes and I can only use baby colognes.

The last Johnson's baby cologne I had was bought by my Mom and Dad years ago when I was still a kid. Now this is the first time I ever bought and paid for a bottle of "Regular scent" Johnson's baby cologne for personal use. I was able to use it for 10 days it's almost gone now but I'm planning to keep that much content in the bottle so that I can collect my purchased scents and help me choose what will be my favorite or signature scent. This 50ML bottle cost PHP32 not a bad expense for a week supply of scent. I love the smell that it makes me want to grab some crayons and and start coloring a bunch of blank papers and turn back the hands of time when I can still physically hug my Mom and Dad.
The smell is light and fresh... It's got that right off the shower scent. Plus the smell will be okay to be used by male and female adults it's not too sweet smelling or too masculine. I'm starting to enjoy my skin asthma now.
This is my second purchase and it's from the Johnson's "Playtime Collection" the scent name is "slide"! I believe that this product is supposed to be unisex because there's a girl and boy cartoon in the bottle. It might be okay for all babies and toddlers. But the smell is too sweet to be used by men. Somewhere in between flowery and fruity that's why I love it! I am now very tempted to stick with this smell and no longer try the other scents available because the smell is so cute! Light, fresh and sweet. But I will try to buy the complete collection this payday so that I'll be able to experience and use all scents available.

I might add photos of this blog of every new bottle I will try and write about the bottle I will choose to be my signature scent

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I can't believe they make baby cologne! Does it smell like a baby? Babies smell so nice without the need for cologne!

    Sorry to hear about your skin asthma :( Hopefully you can find something that suits you.

    ReplyDelete